19 December 2014

Questions & Answers!

As i've received so many questions from you, i've decided to publish a new post with some of the questions i find in my inbox. 

The first girl who has written me is T.J. from Antwerp, she just got engaged and...
..."I will have to show my gorgeous ring but my skin is very dry and my cuticles are a mess, what can i do to improve the appearence of my hands? Which product you suggest that i can find in Belgium?"

That's a common problem, especially in the winter time. Protect and moisturise are the golden rules. First of all, when you go out always wear gloves like these warm Ugg Australia leather gloves. 
Then you need to apply every morning and evening a rich cream, i can suggest you the Nuxe hand cream, Reve de Miel. One wonder product which take care of all your problems, is great for hands, nails and cuticles! It moisturized, it reduces the appearence of fine lines and it leaves your skin feeling silky and soft. At last, when your hands have received a good treatment, don't forget to do  a proper manicure as finishing touch. One of the best colours for this winter is this shade of red from MAC Studio, very sophisticated.



Senza titolo #39