17 December 2014

Signature Style: Sporty Chic

Senza titolo #36





My style is very important because i work in fashion and i'm always around it. But when i work i need to feel comfortable in my clothes as i'm always in action. I don't wear high heels, instead i choose for leather Converse sneakers to be comfy, why? I already know it's going to be a long long day! And i don't follow conventional style rules. I can describe my working outfit as "contemporary sporty". The secret is to mix different fabrics and to know exactly what works better for my body shape. I adore soft pulls combined with leather skinny pants, i like contrasts. Now you know i'm obsessed with black but sometimes i add a touch of glam, given by the red lipgloss and nailpolish by NARS, they are sexy and smart on a total black outfit. And ofcourse the jewelleries, i always follow a  personal rule for my looks, if i wear a necklace i don't wear earrings (maybe only very small ones), if i wear big statement rings as today i don't wear any bracelets or else. As jacket i always wear a biker leather jacket, even in August! Except in this case, as i'm  already wearing leather on the bottom part. A wool coat boysh taylored is the perfect  final touch.
Then, after the working day, if i feel like going for an "aperitivo" with friends or with the team, i can always change shoes, wearing heels, like low boots, and a glam small clutch. The look is immediately different with no efforts!